As an affiliate marketer i get a commission from your amazon orders with my code.
Taking care of your mental health is becoming more and more a necessity and more common nowadays. A lot of us don’t know how to properly take care of our mental health
So here’s a guide on how to do so in the most beneficial way possible.
- Practice gratitude: Keep a journal with you so you can write down something you’re grateful for every day.
- Connect with friends and family. Make time for the people you care about.
- Go outside. Try to get at least 30 minutes of sunlight each day to improve your mood and increase energy.
- Meditate. Set aside a few minutes each day to center yourself.
- Get a good night’s sleep. Try fixating your sleep schedule, to get more sleep.
- Improve your physical wellness. Try to exercise at least a few times per week and eat healthier.
- Try out different ways of coping with stress. Find something that works for you, such as going for a walk, yoga, deep breathing, listening to music, etc.
- Do something kind. Making someone else happy will make you feel happy, too.
- Make time for yourself. Set aside time each day to be alone and recharge.
- Do something you enjoy. Practice a hobby, watch a TV show you like, read a book, etc.
Some books that might help you from amazon!
Anxiety or panic attacks are becoming more and more frequent and common among youths. I suffered from these panic attacks for a long time and which seemingly has intensified over the years. But luckily, there’s always a solution for everything.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
I’ve been fighting panic attacks for three years now, but luckily i tried some techniques that helped me cope with them throughout the years and lessen their intensity thank God.
This is really obvious, but for me, breathing exercises were my go-to-deal-with-anxiety-attack. It’s so simple:
Breathe in, Hold for 5 seconds, release. Repeat until you feel calm.
Try to meditate on the spot
Try mindfulness meditate on the spot, focus on being intensely aware of what you’re sensing and feeling in the moment, without interpretation or judgment.
Go to your Happy Place.
Everyone has a happy place, something you feel a good happy feeling in. Something that makes you feel at ease and relaxed.
Focus on an object
Try to focus on something stable and fix around you in the room.
Close your eyes
Some people get stimulated by triggers around them. Closing your eyes will help you reduce the stimuli.
Those are some of my favorite techniques, feel free to share some of yours too in the comments!