Lately people have been talking about journaling, writing in their journal… It isn’t something new, you’ve probably used a diary when you were younger and now stopped.
In this article we will focus on why keeping a journal is important nowadays.
New posts in your inbox
Let’s start with the benefits you gain from journaling:
- Manage anxiety
- Reduce stress
- Cope with depression
- Helping you prioritize problems, fears, and concerns
- Tracking any symptoms day-to-day so that you can recognize triggers and learn ways to better control them
- Providing an opportunity for positive self-talk and identifying negative thoughts and behaviors
- Relax and meditate each day.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet.
- Exercise regularly—get in some activity every day.
- Treat yourself to plenty of sleep each night.
- Stay focused on your goals (daily or the big ones).
Get Yours Now!
Some books that might help you from amazon!
How to journal
These are some tips that will help you get started: (pick what suits you best)
- Try to write every day: make time for it, spare 10-20 minutes a day to focus on writing.
- Make it easy: Keep a pen and paper handy at all times, if you prefer digital journaling, keep your notes app always available.
- Write or draw whatever feels right: Your journal, your rules. Nothing is write or wrong when expressing your thoughts or emotions.
- Use your journal as you see fit: Your emotions and vulnerability are private, so is your journal.
So as you can see, keeping a journal and using it everyday will help you make your day happier, better and worth it.